T1000 LED Task & Camp Light.
Innovative and powerful, the new T1000 LED Task & Camp Light is the latest offering from STEDI. Combining a robust design with a highly portable and high-performing LED light, the T1000 is made to illuminate any environment.
- The Perfect Color Temperature: 4500K – No blue light emitted, beautifully white with a hint of warmth.
- Amber / Orange Color Mode: Switch from 4500K to 1700K to (reduces insect)
- Magnetic Mount: Powerful magnets embedded magnets in base mount
- Versatile Swivel Mount: 190° adjustment
- Hook Mount: Integrated Hook Mount
- Variable Light Intensity: 4 Stage Adjustable Brightness
- Digital Battery Indicator: Mounted onboard LED battery level indicator
- Excellent Run-time: 4 Hours Run-Time on max mode and 84 Hours run-time on low.
- Built-in Flash Light: 250 Lumen LED Flash-Light with High and Low Mode 6000K
KEY TECHNICAL BREAKDOWN
- 5200mAh 3.7v Li-Ion battery
- DC Input: 5v 3A / 9v 2A
- IP65 Water and Dust resistance
Charge Time: 3.5 Hours via USB.
|POWER SOURCE||3.7V / 5200mAh / 9.6Wh|
|FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS (HIGH)||1,000Lm | 4 H run-time|
|FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS (MEDIUM)||430Lm | 7 H run-time|
|FLOOD LIGHT LUMENS (LOW)||30Lm | 84 H run-time|
|AMBER LUMENS||45Lm | 13 H run-time|
|FLAS LIGHT LUMENS (BRIGHT)||250Lm | 13 H run-time|
|FLASH LIGHT LUMENS (DIM)||70Lm | 48 H run-time|
|USB INPUT||5v 2A|
|MAIN COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT)||4500K|
|ORANGE COLOUR TEMPERATURE (CCT)||1700K|
- COLOUR BLEND.
Say goodbye to the annoyance of blue lights. The T1000 emits a beautiful white light, with an Amber/Orange mode to provide warmer colour temperatures while also reducing insects. The brightness can also be adjusted by using 4 different brightness modes.
- SWISS-ARMY KNIFE OF LED.
The T1000 is designed to be the portable, swiss-army knife of LED lights. In addition to the primary 4500k – 1700k high definition LED, the T1000 features a convenient, dual-mode, 250 Lumen LED Flash-Light, perfectly suited for the small tasks.
- POWER TO GO ALL NIGHT.
Are you fed up with short battery life? Yep, we hear you. With just a 3.5 hour charge time, you will be able to achieve maximum illumination for up to 4 hours. If longevity is your preference, then you can achieve 84 hours on low mode.